Sunday, March 16, 2014

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, Rosehip Fragrance

I have been using body oil ever since I became pregnant since I noticed that my skin are more dry now compared before.

When I reached my 28th weeks of pregnancy. Aside from the itchiness that ive been experiencing, I notice uneven skin tone in my skin. This is quite new, I never had uneven skin tone during my 1st pregnancy. I also did not gain stretch marks during that time.

I stumbled with PALMER'S SKIN THERAPY OIL WITH ROSEHIP at PCX. This cost 690 php for 150 mL bottle.


It has a promising label. As it was formulated to improve the appearance of:
1. Scars
2. Stretch mark
3. Dry, Damaged skin
4. Uneven skin tone
5. Aging sign

I tried it yesterday while my skin is still moist damp from shower. I can say that my skin is more firm, I feel more moisturized and nourished - goodbye dryness. I also love its smell and it is not greasy as compared to the other body oils that i have tried.

But, its too early to say that it helps on the improvement of scars, stretch mark and uneven skin. Will post my update post pregnancy..


No comments:

Post a Comment